Plasma Series GCS – P CNC Plasma Cutting Solution for metal sheet
The cutting tables are used with a Hypertherm Powermax Plasma cutting machine for CNC plasma cutting. These offer the best performance in their class and come in five different models, capable of handling materials of varying thicknesses. These plasma cutters for sale by Geka are highly portable, very easy to operate and offer fast cutting speeds and a long working life.
Standard features for the Plasma GCS – P series for CNC plasma cutting
• Sectorized fumes extraction
• Linear guides with self-lubricated, watertight and play-free ball recirculation skids
• Helical racks transmission with servomotors
• Automatic self-lubrication (optional)
• Chassis made of solid steel
• Travel speed: 40 meters / min
• Resolution of 0.01 mm
• Z head with Torch Height Control in the CNC control, which guarantees automated control of the
distance between the torch and the port throughout the cutting process
• Anti-collision system
• Laser pointer for zeroing verification on the X and Y axis
• CNC touch screen control
|P 2010||2000 x 1000 mm|
|P 3015||3000 x 1500 mm|
|P 4020||4000 x 2000 mm|
|P 6020||6000 x 2000 mm|
|Powermax 45||12 mm|
|Powermax 65||16 mm|
|Powermax 85||20 mm|
|Powermax 105||22 mm|
|Powermax 125||25 mm|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
Additional options available for the GCS – P CNC plasma cutting series include:
• CAD / CAM with a nesting software
• Pieces marking
• A 3 kW extraction turbine
Do you have questions about GEKA CNC Cutting Solutions?
Our advisors will be happy to help you and provide you any information you need.