Paxy 1500 CNC Solution for punching, marking and drilling steel plates
The Paxy 1500 CNC machine is the middle model in the the Paxy Series of CNC solutions for punching steel plates, capable of higher maximum lengths and maximum widths than the Paxy 1000. The Paxy Series of CNC solutions help speed-up your manufacturing process by automating the feeding and positioning process, turning the tedious and demanding process of steel plate punching, marking and drilling into a fast and easy affair. The Paxy 1500 is capable of punching steel plates of up to 1 9/16” in thickness.
The Paxy 1500 comes equipped with an automated feeder with material clamping guides for the fast and easy unloading of material and a punching unit with a hydraulic hold-down device. The punching machine is used through a touch-screen user interface with a compact flash memory card. The programming is easy-to-use and intuitive so that you can easily begin using the Paxy 1500 CNC solution in your manufacturing process.
Paxy 1500 Specifications
|Nº Punches||Up to 3|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 65,000 tensile.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make modifications without prior notice.
• A vertical drilling unit that can cut at a speed of 65 ft/min and to diameters of up to 1 9/16”
• A triple-punching head with three different punches that can be chosen from the user interface
• A marking unit for up to 10 digits and with a marking force of 80 tons
Services for your PAXY Plates Processing System CNC Line
Choose below the service you want to contact with.
Ask our experienced sales consultants to provide you extensive information and advice.
You can ask for any brochure or information about any of our products.
After sales assistance by GEKA’s qualified engineers.
You can request here any manual for your machine or GEKA original tools.
We’ve been forging stories and satisfying tens of thousands of customers for over 100 years.